I am an individual with lateral interests beyond creativity and design. I advocate both progressive and lateral awareness in the concerning realms of health, nutrition, and social well-being.
My creative discipline consists of multiple fields of Design - from branding, general print, web design, and all the way to basic 3D modelling, rendering, motion graphics, and basic video editing, videography and grading. I have absorbed over seven years of accumulative agency and on-going freelance experiences since entering the industry in 2007.
I have graduated from Central TAFE Western Australia School of Art, Design and Media for three years to have acquired an Adv. Diploma of Graphic Design in 2006 majoring in Multimedia 4D Design (with Certificate IV & Diploma of Graphic Design 2 years prior). Before then completing my Undergraduate Bachelor Of Arts / Graphic Design Major Degree from Curtin University of Western Australia in late 2007 through recognition of prior learning.
I provide and deliver:
- Visual Identity designs (both new branding and/or rebranding), stationery set design, style guide writing and advice.
- Front-end web development and publishing with preferred Squarespace® as CMS or Wordpress CMS (elementary level due to complexity of plug-ins, theme and framework variability ecosystem/s).
- Motion Graphic proficiencies; utilising Apple® Motion 5.3 and Final Cut Pro X® 10.3 to coordinate and deliver motion graphic compositions as well as basic videography / video editing capabilities. For more intricate and complex rendering and basic modelling proficiencies - MAXON® Cinema 4D.
I hereby welcome you to to witness my Services Booklet in their entirety. For a complete / exhaustive list of my skillsets and software proficiencies, I invite you to witness my Curriculum Vitaes each to their entirety; all available as immediate downloadable links below.
My Curriculum Vitaes
I hereby present to you a total of Seven (7) individual Curriculum Vitaes; for various industries as accordingly. All accessible immediately below as separate downloadable PDFs.
- Primary Creative Industries.
- Primary Creative Industries (Condensed).
- Junior / Entry Level Hospitality Industries.
- Junior / Entry Level Hospitality Industries (Condensed).
- Junior / Entry Level Health, Wellness & Fitness Industries.
- Junior / Entry Level Photography / Videography / Events Assistance Industries.
Understandably, not all prospective employers willingly accept such highly designed; customised layouts upon assessing an individual's employability. Hence below I present to you a conservatively designed and homogenously standardised version; immediately shareable as follows:
I am available for creative and design freelancing enquiries within three distinct categories of services - from Branding, Web or Motion Graphics Design. Please click here to submit your enquiries. I sincerely welcome all industry connections, feedbacks and comments relative to my interests and field/s of concerns be it of nutrition, physiology and overall/whollistic/nutritional wellness.
Versatility, Diversity, Progressivity, and Respect - all remain as my ethos to life principles visually encapsulated through my own initials (AW); a transition I felt well rationalised away from the self-acquired external title (Symphonique™) created in late 2007. Throughout February to April 2017 saw a period of further need for me to refresh my branding altogether including its typography; with an emphasis towards solidity than fluidity. This online space (andrewwiguna.com) is simply a reflective space of my own freelancing, creative consultancy as well as arguably more sensitively important - my conceptual branding initiatives.
I shall embrace in due course wherever my journey takes / carries me as a multi-dimensional creative and inquisitive individual. For the present and for the future.
Please use the Contact Form page which from there you'll be able to submit your enquiries.