Projects enquiry form/s
GENERAL ENQUIRIES FORM
QUESTIONS MEET ANSWERS
For general enquiries and feedbacks simply fill in the GENERAL form and fill in all relevant blank fields of the form above. Please note that all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory otherwise you will not be able to send the form at all. For Web and Motion Graphic Project Enquiries please use the corresponding buttons as indicated. Each will take you on their lightbox form which you must fill in as accordingly.
I have submitted my enquiries, what happens now?
For all new Project enquiries you will receive a Project Proposal which outlines everything you will need to consider before signing upon for approval. Since every Project or case is unique I cannot accurately give you an on-demand final and accurate service pricing over any initial contact - whether by email or verbally over the phone.
Depending upon how descriptive your needs are - the less you describe about yourself the more time it requires from me to fully understand what your exact needs are and how my services, and its' costings will be implemented accordingly. This will take at least a business day turnaround time. Once every information I need is complete I will ensure that you will receive a Proposal - along with other information all in one email submission so that you will not be receiving multiple emails at once.
When will I receive the Project's Proposal?
The more you can describe about yourself the less time it will take for me to get back to you with a Proposal. Unless if under some circumstances I require more information from you before submitting the Proposal, you are to reply promptly back as requested.
I respect your urgency in all relevant matters but please do respect the fact that I expect everything to be sincerely and clearly set out in written form so as to ensure that everything serves as legal, permanent and communicable evidence and that no misunderstandings or lost information will occur; as often witnessed through verbal communication.
What is a Project Proposal and how long should I wait to receive it?
A Project Proposal is a legally binding contract (made effective AFTER signature / agreement is done) overview document outlining a Project's Budget set in unique per-project / per-case basis holistic amount as well as all the services required to undertake and to complete the Project. You will be advised as to what stages of the Project entails and what you will exactly receive at the end / project completion stage.
Please also consider the important Terms & Conditions as well as Late Payments penalties section by which from these you will have to agree as part of signing and approving the Proposal.
Do you accept Spec-Work?
Spec Work (condensed for "Speculation-Works" or initial work requests including "drafts" without prior compensations) both undermines and harms the value of all professional consultancies in and out of the Design & Creative industries. I strictly forbids and do not accept Spec-Work irrespective of withholding incentives be it financial or any other private motives or interests.
Understandably - given the decentralised nature of freelancing industries would no doubt entice prospective clienteles, small businesses and corporations - to seek voluntary participants willing to submit such opportunity for the sake of "experiences".
If exploitation is your policy - then you hereby are granted to seek elsewhere for exploring your lack of humility.
Do you have an hourly rate of your services?
Due to likely haphazard misconceptions and accountability mistreatments - I am unable to explicitly advertise any singular hourly rate figures. As outlined previously I offer my services via one of two budget methodology as follows:
- Per Project Whollistic amount - This is where I exercise my preferred whollistic budget basis payable in two deposits - one as initial 25% to commence acceptance and the other immediately upon completion (75%). Please observe my Services Booklet for more detail.
- Temporary / Intermittent Casualisation - This is where I alternatively exercise my servicing budget as potential hourly rates; whether requested as an in-house Agency Designer or as remote Freelancing Contractor; especially when multiple (more than one) Project/s are involved or likely required in due course. A complete briefing of works and horizon of deliverables expectations are mandatory before a Proposal shall be uniquely written and prepared outlining my proposed hourly or daily rate, the workable hours, window of contact availability and all associated Terms & Conditions specifically unique on the impositions from your circumstances.
My question is not here.
Simply use the GENERAL form and clearly state the customary nature of your enquiry.